Offroad Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tuning meeting

2 posters

Go down

tuning meeting Empty tuning meeting

Post  mannemies Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:03 pm

in tuning meeting u can do what u want. u can drift or drag or take race or just talk to friends
mannemies
mannemies

http://www.ii2.org/user.php?nick=__Ssaarela__

Back to top Go down

tuning meeting Empty Re: tuning meeting

Post  IQ Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Well i personally do understand what are you trying to say... like regular meetings, for example 402 race, where different kind of races are held: Drag - drag race over 402m, Music contest - the loudest one wins ofc. not possible in lfs, Tuner - best looking car etc etc, so I don't go offtopic too much.

But where would you put this kind of event i mean the track, because you would need to find a track that has: Long straight for drag, and a lot of turns and twists so people can drift on it, and one more thing: a place where people could park their cars and just stay there and "chill". In my opinion there where people are "chilling" a skin competition should be held, would be cool - for best looking skin, and the worst one etc,...

That's how I would imagine that kind of event, if that is what you are thinking of, and talking about.

Greetings - IQ cheers
IQ
IQ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum